Friday, August 2, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - DNF

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

Q: How do you handle a book you don’t like? Do you DNF or do you power through?

It used to be that I could never DNF a book.  It just isn't in my DNA to quit on a book.  But, just recently I did DNF a book that I was supposed to review and it felt kind of good to let it go.  I mean, why spend my time torturing myself with a book that I am really not interested in when there are so many really GOOD books out there.  I think I might start DNF'ing a little more often.

Still, there have only been maybe two or three books that I've ever DNF'd.  I really try to give a book a chance to get better!


Follow on Bloglovin 

I'd love it if you could follow me via BlogLovin', Networked Blogs, email or RSS, just in case GFC disappears for good! Links are all to the right.