Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Debut Authors Challenge Update - My first ARC and a win!!


I'm the winner!  Yep, my very first time participating in the Debut Authors Challenge and I already won a prize pack!  I'm so excited!  I actually don't even know what it is yet (I'll let you know when it gets here), but winning a prize just makes the whole challenge seem that much more exciting!

And, as if that weren't enough, I've also been chosen to participate in the Debut Author ARC Tour for Ink by Amanda Sun.  This is my very first ARC, so I'm doubly excited!  This is the type of thing that makes me feel like a "real" blogger - getting to read a book before it's even released and share my thoughts on it with all of you.  I mean, that's cool, right?

So, I thought I would update you all on my progress for the challenge.  Click on the REVIEWED link to see the review for those books I've read.  I've added a couple of books to my list.  I'll update this post as we go on:

1. Splintered by A.G. Howard (READ & REVIEWED)
2. The Undesirable by S. Celi (READ & REVIEWED)
3. Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza (READ & REVIEWED)
4. Parallel by Lauren Miller (CURRENTLY READING)
5. Taken by Erin Bowman 
6. Poison by Bridget Zinn
7. Pivot Point by Kasie West  (READ & REVIEWED)  - I was an April challenge winner with this review!!
8. The Madman's Daughter by Meghan Shepherd  (READ & REVIEWED)
9. Insomnia by J.R. Johannson
10. Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
11. Pretty Dark Nothing by Heather L Reid
12. Relic by Renee Collins
13. Ink by Amanda Sun  (as part of the Debut Author ARC tour!)
14. Never Let You Fall by Michele G. Miller  (READ - To be reviewed in June)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog! Your list looks really good. I read an ARC of Mila 2.0 and was blown away by it! I've also got an ARC of Ink which I'm hoping to read soon.
    Good luck in the challenge!
    Kathryn x
    (PS, new follower via bloglovin')

    ReplyDelete